Real estate law and urban development.
In the dynamic world of real estate, our legal expertise in real estate law will guide you through transactions, contracts and disputes, ensuring that your real estate investments are backed by a sound legal approach.
- Acquisition and sale of real estate. Negotiations, due diligence, advice throughout the process, tax consequences.
- Advice for construction companies and developers in the field of urban development.
- Lease agreements for both commercial and residential properties.
- Evaluation of real estate investment operations. Commercial property, return on investment.
- Acquisition of real estate, either through purchase and sale, adjudication in judicial proceedings, or in judicial and/or administrative auctions.
- Legal proceedings on real estate, claims for construction defects, ownership claims.
- Management of activity licenses for new business openings.
Seeking legal assistance when considering an urban development project is essential to mitigate risks and ensure that the process is carried out in a legal and efficient manner:
- Regulatory compliance: Urban development projects are subject to numerous local, regional and state regulations and laws. Our assistance in the process is vital.
- Permits and licenses management: Obtaining the necessary permits and licenses is a complex and time-consuming process, we will guide you and facilitate the process.
- Conflict resolution: In urban development it is vital to avoid protracted and costly litigation in cases of conflict with landowners, local authorities or other stakeholders.
- Evaluation of contracts and agreements related to the project.
Ask us about your case without obligation.